Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Faking allergies

Seriously? Why do people say they're allergic to things and then promptly turn around and put themselves in contact with said allergy-causing thing? If you're allergic to milk, don't eat ice cream. If you're allergic to cats, don't freaking get one! And "forgetting" you're allergic is the most insane excuse ever. Why is it that I remember what you're allergic to, but you, who once made a HUGE hairy deal of it, can't seem to remember? Methinks your allergies are for convenience. Like when someone you dislike offers you an offending food...then you're indignant and "allergic"and huffing and puffing about why they can't remember when you've TOLD them a thousand times. I'm thinking of the thousand times I've seen you eat said food(s) and nothing happened. If you don't want something, just say it. Don't conjure up an allergy. What a joke.

And your sudden aversion to gluten, wheat, and anything that's not paleo-pilates raw food I'm holier than thou because I don't eat GMOs, is a crock of turnip shit. Bite me.

I'm gonna die with chemicals sailing through my bloodstream and a bottle of Bombay in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment