Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Friday, August 21, 2015

On my mind

I think I've lost a friend. I'm not sure how it all happened, but it ended with a venomous "fuck you" from her and a quick exit out the door. I was left standing speechless and hurt as though I'd just stepped into another world without warning. I don't know how anyone could be so cruel. No matter how angry or upset you get, there's always a better way to solve it aside from cursing someone out. I spent the rest of the day with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It didn't help that it was the end of a long trip with little sleep, and we were embarking upon our trip home. This was so out of character that it caused me to wonder whether something else was wrong. I didn't have time to ask and now I don't want to ask. I just want to cut the toxic person out of my life. She doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong (or at least hasn't said so) and I have to say I see that as a major character flaw. I'm sure I shouldn't be so judgmental, but I am. And I hold a grudge forever. In other news, I somehow think it's MY fault. A flaw in me, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment