Friday, September 30, 2016

Getting organized and getting ahead

It's one of those weeks where I don't have the entire week to do my daily tasks. So what do I do? Well, first I freak out because that means an interruption in my routine. Then, I calm down (sort of), climb down from the chandelier and realize I can do this. I can plan ahead and leave a clean, organized house and come back to things planned for after I return. 
Instead of taking the weekend off, I will count it as part of the week. Please note that while in theory, this is calming, it's also anxiety producing because it's not my routine. And I don't like that. But I shall soldier on. 
Saturday: Kitchen
Sunday: diningroom/desk
Monday: livingroom
Tuesday: Bedroom
Wednesday: bathroom/back hall
DONE!

Plan two weeks of life, work, and whatever else and take those "extra" days away and have fun!

Hopefully, this works. I need it to work. I'm worried and anxious and crazy over it. I am looking forward to going away and having fun, but I need everything in its place before I can breathe again.


I have no idea what this even means, but it has the word "song" and it's purple. So it's perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment