Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Keeping routines from being mundane

As I have said a million jillion times, I like routines. I like predictability. I like planning. But....I don't like boring. So how do you reconcile the two? I mean, if day after day, you have routines that are planned and predictable, don't you get bored? And doesn't life become mundane? I don't know the answer to that question. Sometimes I want to go out and do something different--change it up a bit--but then I come back to my "safety net". My routines.

I think today I will declutter my mind and my apartment. It's a routine and it will change things up as I will get rid of things that no longer need to be taking up space. But first, I must do my real work. 

I want to be in this picture with all of the purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment