Monday, September 5, 2016

Being found and praying to a deity in whom I do not believe

Ok, so I've been found here. I don't know how that makes me feel. Suddenly I worry about whether this blog is even worth reading or just a silly excuse for me to spew out my inner thoughts whenever I please. I don't edit, I don't even try to write well--it just all comes pouring out somehow. I look at the titles of my entries and many of them harp on the same thing and then there are those rogue posts that have nothing to with anything. Is that ok? Is that a thing? What re the rules and regulations of blogging anyway? Oy.

Speaking of oy, I am not at all religious. I do not believe in "the man upstairs" or whatever. I was advised to pray about something and all I came up with was this:

Dear Goddess of all things purple and sunflowers and Italian ,
Please grant me the serenity to deal with my colorful family. Please grant me the wisdom not to strangle them. Please grant me the fastest getaway car if I do. 
Amen. Ahem. Alleluia. Ave Maria. Haysoos Kreestay 
Kyrie Eleison
Shalom
Barack Obama at a Adonai elohenu ahem 

And this

Barack Obama Adonai Eloheinu Watermelon hamentaschen. A---(chow)mein.

If there is a hell, I'm going there. Hopefully, my friends will join me. Probably, the curtain will drop and blackness will ensue and I will never see, hear, think, or be anything again. That's truly what I think. And this too:
Unless there is a the possibility of haunting someone. Because I would totally do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment