Saturday, September 3, 2016

Off Topic #socialmedia #cesspoolofhate

Youtube has become a cesspool of hatred lately. So many people find it impossible to disagree without name calling or demeaning another person. Instead of simply saying "I disagree" they call people stupid ignorant, tell them to go fk off and die, etc. It's really sad. I used to enjoy watching lots of different youtubers who make videos about their lives, but right now I'm sticking to the ones about cleaning, organization, and friendly topics where hate doesn't thrive. It's so much calmer over on those channels.

I've found the same on much of social media lately. Why are people becoming so angry and mean? Is it the world events (elections, wars, terror) that makes us feel bigger by making someone else feel less than? I don't understand. 

I guess it all proves that sticking with routines and learning more how I can live my life in this crazy world, is increasingly important. 

Let there be peace on earth...and let it begin with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment