Thursday, September 15, 2016

Things to remember


I know these are cheesy quotes and probably unoriginal, but they ring true for me at the moment. I made some hasty decisions that I can't say I regret, but that perhaps were not worded well or handled in the best way. Hindsight is 20/20 they say. (who's "they"?) Anyway, I'm trying to forgive myself and knowing that I wouldn't change the action, just the way it was executed, makes me feel slightly better. I tried but as I have said before, it takes two to tango (or tangle) and this time my partners walked away. So I let them. I just can't be taken to task on every small thing anymore. I need my energy to do good in life and I can't spend it on the critics. 

I'm back to cleaning, organizing, and generally trying to keep up with life's little tasks so they don't pile up into a giant monster staring me down all at once. Today's goal: get work done early so I still have time to relax later when my energy sinks. I can do this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment