Monday, October 10, 2016

Back to Reality and Routines

It's over--the fun is over and here I am back to reality (work) and routines. I was somewhat on edge while trying to have fun (welcome to the world of a type A slightly OCD person) but I did have a great time away from my everyday life. I am, however, trying to slip back into my regular routine with some difficulty. Ironic, since I thrive on routines, plans, and knowing what comes next. Yet, I do confess even though I arrived home at midnight, all of the bags were unpacked and everything was put away. Had I had quarters (or my personal laundry machines) the laundry would have been done before bed. Yes, I'm that person. I had to settle for all of it being put into the laundry basket for another day. At least I went to sleep with everything in place. And laundry day is Thursday anyway. :)

I think I have extra anxiety due to external factors but I keep telling myself that sticking to routines day in and day out will always help me. Even when I want to crawl under the covers.

What do you do when you don't want to do anything? DO IT ANYWAY.

So I'm going to jump in feet first and go for it. It will all be good in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment