Monday, October 17, 2016

Forgiving and forgetting

Forgiving and forgetting are very different things. Yes, I can forgive someone but I may not ever forget what they did or said. I am at a point where I see no end to the phony, fake, pasted on smiles that surround me. Maybe they've forgiven me but they can't forget either. People I thought I trusted are no longer real friends. Apologies have not been accepted and I don't know why. I need to move on and find new friends. It's strange to be lonely yet not alone.

I started this blog as a way of sharing ideas about my type A journey through life and my routines that always keep me safe. Now I feel like I've veered from the path, which makes me insane because I feel like a failure. I need to stop this entry. And if anyone has a new (preferably positive) attitude to lend me, please let me know. I need size huge.

Have a great day. If possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment