Saturday, August 5, 2017

When you Have Nothing to Say

What do you write when you have nothing to say? And I don't mean you have *nothing* to say, just not anything different from what you've said a bazillion times before. I'm sometimes (ok, always) anxious, I love routines, surprises scare me, I like order in my life, I'm type A living in a world that barely understands me--I've said that before and probably more than once. So who wants to read the same old same old? I don't even want to write the same old crap every time. So here I sit with nothing to say. Hmmm....

I have decided I can lose 1.25 pounds a week which will result in loss of 50 pounds by the end of May. Can I do this? Maybe. Am I going to die trying? Yes. Well, probably. Oy.

Anyway, I'm noticing that despite the weather, summer is coming to screeching halt and life is getting busier. It was a lovely slow summer even though I worked. Somehow, it was more relaxing. But now it begins--the rat race of meetings, rehearsals, teaching, and doing all of my jobs while juggling time to spend with friends and just sit at home watching trashy TV. BTW, skip Toxic Shark. I can't believe I watched the whole thing. 2 hours I will never get back. 

I guess that's all for now. Enjoy life because it's worth it!








No comments:

Post a Comment