Saturday, July 23, 2016

Up in a tree? Fell off a cliff? Drive into a fence?

Well, the world has gone crazy (as if it weren't already). People walking around with the noses in the cell phones searching for a cartoon. Seriously? And "they" say this is good because it's getting people out of the house and exercising. WHAT?! So people need a gimmick to get outside and move around? And meanwhile, they're out there walking into poles, falling off cliffs, driving into fences, and getting stuck in trees. Yes, those are all true stories. Look them up. I'm losing my faith in humanity. All this mixed with the turmoil in the world, the crazy political scene, and endless hate all over the place, makes me want to crawl under my covers and hope it all goes away. Can I buy a ticket to the moon? Or somewhere further where there may be intelligent life. 

I have never in my life felt such a mix of horrified, terrified, sad, angry, and anxious. I'm hoping for a happy ending, but I'm not holding my breath. 

In other news, I love sunflowers especially when they are in endless fields. I also love giraffes and cats (although I'm allergic--to cats, not giraffes.) I love purple. And I wonder where my 2 other blogs are out in this world. Crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment