Saturday, May 13, 2017

I don't know you anymore/upside down & inside out

I wander through life and hope not to stumble or fall. Lately, I've stumbled more than I've fallen, but I only now realize how many times I fell over the last few months. I don't know why I'm writing this because I wouldn't want anyone to know. I guess I'm banking on the fact that nobody reads this idle chatter so I have nothing to worry about.

Days are long and nights are longer. I struggle to keep up with the simplest routines but I force myself to keep whatever I can in the realm of "normal". I just want to feel human again. And I don't want anyone to know I ever wasn't.


There's so much good in my life and I just have to remember it. I try to write it down every week so I can look back and see through all the craziness, that there were good moments. I have good people in my life, good things--love my jobs and singing. I'min love with a married man....but we won't go there. I never said that.


I need to sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment