Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Where does the Inspiration Come From?

Sometimes I sit down to write and nothing come out. Yet, in the dead of night when I should be sleeping, my brain runs wild with ideas and worries and thoughts of everything from from what to wear the next day to how I'm going to survive the next 4 years. I want to write more and write meaningful, thought provoking content, but I'm not sure I do much more than ramble. I guess it's ok, though. It's not like anyone's reading it!

The days have been dreary and cold lately--very unlike the place where I live. I find myself feeling less motivated, less interested, and more sluggish. Could be the weather, could be me, could be a combination of wanting to throw in the towel and say this country sucks and I'm tired of all the asshat twatwad fkturds. And the orange cheeto.

Where do you get your inspiration? What moves you so much that words come flowing out like a river?



No comments:

Post a Comment