Saturday, March 19, 2016

You're So Vain... (borrowed from Carole King)

For all of you people who think my life revolves around you and that ALL of my facebook posts are indeed about YOU, the people YOU know, YOUR associations, families, groups, etc, GET A LIFE. I have a life that is very large and it involves many aspects outside of from where you may know me. So, please, for the love of everything purple, do not assume that what I'm writing in a simple FB status has ANYTHING to do with you. It doesn't. In fact, 99% of the time it doesn't and the 1% of the time it does, I SAY IT. I am sick and tired of defending, disclaiming, excusing, and apologizing for what I say on MY FB page. If you don't like it, can't understand it, can't bring yourself to believe it's not about YOU, then unfollow, unfriend, and DISENTANGLE yourself from my life. GET THE EFF OUT. I did the very same thing and most of you never noticed. I don't read your posts, I don't comment, and I don't follow. I don't have time or energy to devote to that. I have 3 jobs, a lot of friends, and a million and one things to do. So, no, I don't care that you think my post *could* be interpreted this way or that. I don't care and you shouldn't either. If I stopped to think about how everyone's posts *could* apply to ME, I'd go crazy. I guess you've all done that already. Be my guest because I'm no stranger to crazy. I take meds for it. Yes, you read correctly. Now move on with the shattered pieces of your broken lives and go read someone else's FB page. Mine's closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment