Monday, September 3, 2018

Numbing out

Sometimes the emotions are too strong. Sometimes I want to stay out of jail. My friends don't have bail money and neither so I. So I refrain from telling someone they are a f*king twatwad and other things, and instead enjoy a large adult beverage. I may or may not be under the influence right now so who knows wtf I am writing. I cannot and will not be held responsible for this. Seriously.

Why do people feel like they can just chime in after the fact and claim they were there the whole time. They make you feel like YOU are the one who misunderstood but if you apologize for that, they only sort of accept it and insist they are right. WTF ever. You be right. I'm happy. So fuck you. Yeah, I'm happy.

It's not my job and it never was so good luck doing it your damn self. I'm out. 

Ranteunt exeunt fuckyou-eunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment