Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Noise, chaos, Type A meltdown


I'm trying to be organized. I'm trying to stay on top of things so I don't get overwhelmed. Outside, there's a leaf blower and gardeners making enough noise to drive my already rattled brain crazy. (No, I'm not living in a mansion with hired help--it's the apartment complex) And for the record, I HATE leaf blowers. Disgusting, smelly, polluting mess of an invention.


So yeah, I'm trying to get my work done and it's not happening because there is chaos. And as a result, I feel there is chaos all around me--unfinished work, unfinished cleaning, disorganized piles of paper....and AAAAAHHHHHH!!! 

I made a checklist to see what I've already done that I may not have given myself credit for. There's one thing. Ok then. I am trying very hard not to melt down in my Type A way when things just aren't as I wish they were. It may or may not be working. Is it 5:00 yet?


That's all I can muster today. What are your tips and tricks for getting through these chaotic times?
Are you Type A too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment