Friday, June 17, 2016

Words fail me on so many levels

Words fail me for just about everything these days. It's a wonder I can even write this blog without having to look up every other word in a dictionary or consult a thesaurus so I don't use mundane vocabulary and bore to death whoever reads this. (namely me, because I doubt there are any other readers on this blog).

Orlando.....words fails me.

Trump.....words fail me beyond measure.
Irresponsible, entitled, selfish people.....words don't really fail me, but they'd probably get me in trouble or even arrested if I used them. So suffice it to say, if you can't meet a deadline, can't manage to follow through with a simple task, I hate you. Yes, I used the word HATE. You annoy me, you make my blood boil, and you pretty much give me hives. I hope your stuff falls off.

Words fail me for the rest of this so I'll sign off here. I have things to do, deadlines to meet, and allergies to get rid of.


Thanks for reading and until next time, look for the purple in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment