Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Not. I hate this time of year. It's busy. It's crazy. I'm over-scheduled, over tired, over worked, and just generally trying to keep my head above water until the holiday break. Thank goodness (knock on wood) I am not sick right now save a little coughing and snarfling from allergies or whatever. I am grateful for my life and all of the wonderful things in it, but this time of year kicks my purple ass.
I just want it to be done so I can catch a few extra Z's and recharge my batteries.

All of my parents (yes, all of them) are coming to visit starting tomorrow. I have to be happy and jolly while they are here. In between visiting, I have to attend work events, perform in a concert which they have come to hear, and get all of my ducks in a row for the things I need to do. I've bought next to no holiday gifts and have no idea when I will get to that. Oy and vey and I'm too old for this.

Ok enough grousing. I really am grateful for all of my family and friends who support me in my crazy life and never tell me anything but "you'll make it!" and "you can do it!".


No comments:

Post a Comment